Hamamatsu foundation for International Communication and Exchange (herein “HICE”) vows to respect and comply with all laws and regulations applicable to personal information. HICE respects and complies with the laws and ordinances applicable to personal information and handles personal information appropriately and safely; HICE strives to protect personal information, etc., as described in the following points.
1. The Collection of Personal Data
HICE will clearly state the purpose of use of personal data and other information. We solely will handle information provided by the concerned individual.
2. Usage and Storage of Personal Data
Any personal data obtained and used by HICE shall be used only within the scope of the stated purpose of use. Additionally, no personal information will be provided to third parties, except in the case of outsourcing (i.e. to carry out the purpose of use), when required by law, or when necessary for the protection of human life, health or property.
Finally, we will only acquire personal data with consent of the concerned individual and HICE will not provide that information to a third party, except as required by law.
3. Storage and Management of Data
- All personal data shall be protected appropriately so as to prevent loss, destruction, falsification or leakage due to unauthorized access, theft or removal of data. We will take appropriate safety management measures including any necessary prevention and correction.
- In the event that we outsource work within the purpose of use, we will conduct a personal data handling agreement with the contractor themselves, and supervise the contractor to ensure that all data is being handled correctly.
- All enquiries regarding the handling of personal data from individuals, e.g. disclosure, correction, suspension of use, etc.; will be accepted at any time and will be handled appropriately. Additionally, if complaints regarding the handling of personal data are sent to us, we will respond promptly to those allegations.
4. Maintaining and Continuing our Commitment to Legal Compliance
- HICE strives to operate its business in accordance with laws, regulations and other rules concerning the protection of personal information, etc.
- In response to any changes in our content, as well as changes in the laws and in regulations surrounding our business, the social environment, and the IT environment etc., HICE will continue to review and improve the policies and systems we have in place to protect personal data.
1st of April 2018
Hamamatsu foundation for International Communication and Exchange (HICE)
Representative Director: Kozo Ishikawa
Enquiries about this page
Tel: 053-458-2170 / Email: email@example.com