You can download whichever application forms you need from this page.
Intercultural Exchange & Grant Application for International Exchange Promotion
Grants are available to non-profit organizations based in Hamamatsu City for multicultural and international exchange projects.
When you apply, we will consult with you to explain the application process and exchange information.
(Application consultation period: Friday 15 January – Friday 26 February)
2021 Forms can be downloaded here:
- Outline of the Grant for the Promotion of Multiculturalism and International Exchange (PDF 157KB)
- (Form 1) Grant application form (Word 31KB)
- (Form 2) Activity Implementation Plan (Word 29KB)
- (Form 3) Income and Expenditure Budget (Excel 11KB)
- (Form 5) Application for Approval of Changes (Word 27KB)
- (Form 7) Activity Report (Word 27KB)
- (Form 8) Statement of Income and Expenditure (Excel 11KB)
- (Form 10) Invoice (Word 32KB)
- (Form 11) Application for Estimated Payment (Word 25KB)
- (Form 12) Est. Payment Request Form (Word 32KB)
- Financial Plan (with application for Est. Payment)（Excel 45KB)
- Subsidies for projects to promote multiculturalism and international exchange (PDF 234KB)
- HICE Logo (jpg 80KB)
Co-Host Permission Documents
Organizations who wish to apply for the use of the co-host name are requested to fill in and submit the application form, and the budget for the use of the co-host name. At the end of the project, a report a statement of income and expenditure must be submitted.
- Permission to use Co-Host’s Name (Word 35.9KB)
- Co-Host Report (Word 33.3KB)
- Budget Report (Excel 20KB)
- Statement of income and expenditure for the project (Excel 19KB)
Organizations wishing to apply for a sponsorship should complete and submit a request a budget report for the use of a Supporter. At the end of the project, a report a statement of income and expenditure must be submitted.
- Permission to Use Supporter’s Name (Word 34.8KB)
- Supporter Project Report (Word 33.3KB)
- Budget Report (Excel 20KB)
- Statement of Income and Expenditure for the Project (Excel 19KB)
Application Form for HICE Global-minded Citizen Training Courses
You can download the application form to invite a guest speaker from HICE (Dispatch of a Speaker)
Advertisements in HICE NEWS
If you want to have an advertisement placed in the HICE NEWS newsletter, please read the following document and apply accordingly.
Placing an Article/Notice in HICE NEWS
If you wish to add an article to the HICE NEWS newsletter, please use the form below.
World Market Stall Application Form
To open a stall for your group on the first floor of the World Market Zone at “Hamamatsu World Market”, please apply here
Organize a Home-Stay
Documents pertaining to home-stays can be found below.
- Application to Organize a Home-Stays (Word 33KB)
- Stipulations for Home-Stays (PDF 127KB)
- Rules for Home-Stays (PDF 102KB)
Application Form for Inspection Visits
If you want to organize an inspection of our office (The Intercultural Center or Hamamatsu Foreign Resident Study Support Center) or interview with someone HICE , please download the following forms.
Work and Foreign Residents (Hamamatsu Foreign Resident Employment Support Desk)
We pair up companies and foreign residents to one another. If you are a company looking for foreign workers or if you are a foreign resident looking for work, please submit one of the below entry sheets.
・If you are a company looking for foreign workers【1】
・If you are a foreign resident looking for work【2】
Enquiries about this page
Tel: 053-458-2170 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org